The Launch of the Make It Global Soft Landing Programme
Applications to the Make It Global Soft Landing vouchers are now open!
What is the Soft Landing Programme?
Would you like the opportunity to explore a new market overseas with the support of a local business development team and dedicated office space?
Make it Global will be supporting a selection of businesses to travel overseas and meet business innovation centres where they will be supported to explore a new market for their (business) operations. This support could include advice on legal, financial, cultural and practical issues of doing business in the chosen country.
If successful in applying, you will receive support in planning an itinerary for your visit, accommodation arrangements, a virtual office and meeting room space. You will have access to specific market information and be connected to suitable local businesses and organisations that could support build links in your new market of choice.
There is Make It Global funding available to part-fund a business’s travel and accommodation costs. This will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Am I eligible to apply?
Soft Landing is only available to eligible Make It Global businesses. To be eligible you must:
- Be a registered company in London and trading
- Be majority female owned (51% or more)
- Employ less than 250 people
- Have a turnover less than €50M per year
- Have a product or service to expand into international markets (Europe & beyond)
*Please note that retailers are not eligible for support
How do I apply?
- Step 1 – Apply: Fill out our online international diagnostic tool which will enable us to assess whether we are able to support your application through the network: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YHW5DZC
- Step 2 – Short listing: If we are able to support your application to the programme we will begin to organise a visit to the relevant Business Support Organisation overseas. If your application is unsuccessful we will refer you to alternative Make It Global support.
If you have any queries about the scheme that are not covered by above please email us on email@example.com or call us on 0208 223 2348 to discuss the scheme and the opportunities available to your business.
To read more about the scheme visit: www.ebnsoftlanding.org